Sunday, November 25, 2012

Stars with the best makeup in my opinion

We all have our own opinions. My blog is all about my opinion. Some people say the less is more. However, my motto tends to be if it looks good go with it. Some days i prefer i more natural look and other days i think complete party makeup. This is my list of stars with the best makeup looks that i love and inspire me.


Paris Hilton
1) Paris Hilton 
As a fellow blonde with blue eyes i look to her for makeup inspiration. I love her shiny lipgloss and use of bronzer as well as fake eyelashes and more of an earth-tone look. 








Adriana Lima
 2) Adriana Lima
I love all of the victorias secret models makeup. Every time i stop in the victorias secret store i find myself by the makeup counters testing out and buying makeup in hopes of looking somewhat similar to them.









Gwen Stefani
3) Gwen stefani 
I love her eyelashes in this picture. They just capture your attention and draw you to her eyes.










Beyonce
4) Beyonce
The way she played up her eyes compliments her hair color. I like the her subtly natural look with rosy cheeks and light pink lips.The bronze eyeshadow matches her eye color and hair perfectly!









Taylor Swift

5) Taylor Swift
It's hard to pull of red lipstick but Taylor does it very well. Find the right shade and you are in business!







Okay, I know theres only five right now, and you might not agree with me, But i promise a part 2 soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment