Sunday, November 25, 2012

My favorite things to wear

1)Perfume. I don't have a signature scent. That's traditional. Yet, i consider traditional boring. I like suprises and suprising people. I like to keep them guessing. I don't want to be remembered by a specific scent. I often times change mine according to seasons. I wear a flowery perfume in the winder and a spicey one in the spring. 
2)Dresses. I like dresses. I like formal dresses. Yet i also like wearing casual dresses. It all depends on the event. For a formal dinner or dance i would wear a formal dress. Just going on a run to the store, I would wear a more casual dress. Sometimes i do like to change it up and will wear a formal dress for a non-formal occasion. 
3)Scarves. During the winter i love wearing scarves. They are the ultimate winter accessory. They can make or break an outfit. 
4)Jeans. I love Miss Me jeans. I'm addicted to them. I love all of the bling and sparkles on them. They are never understated. I always get complimented on them. 
5)Sweaters. I love wearing sweaters when its cold. I love cashmere sweaters in bright colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment