Sunday, November 25, 2012

Makeup makeup makeup how much is too much?

In my opinion you can never have too much makeup. I have 12 different types of mascara in multiple brands and colors. I also have 3 different types of foundation in 2 different brands. I must say i am partial to the brand revlon. I have eyeshadow in every color and shade and sparkle you can imagine. I have a large drawer dedicated to my makeup bags which i have 10 of. They're all organized by different things( mascara, primers, foundations, eyeshadows, etc.) I have a large makeup caddy which was the best thing i ever bought ever since i saw one at a makeup show and had to have one. I start to become a little OCD with my makeup. I have so much, but if some were to go missing i would notice and become a tad bit upset. No matter how much I have I constantly buy more. I can never have enough. I could own more makeup than Sephora and still not be content. I must have it all! So can you ever have to much makeup? Well for a girl who never leaves the house without looking complete my answer is no.

No comments:

Post a Comment