Sunday, November 25, 2012

Shampoo In my opinion

A lot of people wonder if salon quality hair products are worth the price. In my opinion the answer is YES! Yes, they are worth the price. 20 dollars is a lot for a bottle of shampoo but if you are lucky enough to find them cheaper at a retail store then go for it! Before i always bought a five dollar bottle of shampoo. Every time i went to the salon i would get the comments "your hair is dry" and asked what shampoo i used. Then they would recommend a 30 dollar bottle of shampoo and i would think what a rip off. I thought shampoo is shampoo whats the difference? Then i got a sample of expensive salon quality shampoo in the mail. I tried it. I loved it! It made a total difference. Afterwards my hair felt smooth, looked shiny, and no one commented about my dry hair. So the money is definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment