Sunday, November 25, 2012

Do guys prefer a lot of makeup?

Its debatable about what guys find hot. Some women think men are easy to read, others find them confusing. However, I've realized that if you ask a guy his opinion he will give you a simple honest answer. My question: Do guys prefer makeup or a more natural look? Most guys answered that they prefer a more natural look.
Here are their comments:
the more natural the better. I'm not going to expect or demand an absence of make-up, nor am I going to judge someone for using some if it gives them confidence. I love confidence. I guess i prefer not to notice it when I look at her.-Jeff
I prefer a more natural look. -Williams
I like girls who prefer to keep it natural. A little makeup is fine, but when they go overboard, it's unattractive.- Mitch
i don't care as long as she is hot. -David S
I also asked the question: Would a girl catch your eye if she had a natural look? Most guys replied Yes.
So ladies does this change your opinion about makeup? For me I think i'll keep my makeup the same, but nice to know that if I do tone it down I could still attract guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment